The Navigators’ Ministry Apprenticeship Program is a two-year training opportunity*, adaptable for full or part-time participants, which is designed to impart practical ministry skills, active ministry experience and direction to help prepare you for a life of serving God.
- It is a hands-on ministry experience – real, on the ground mission – combined with the benefit of developmental study and theory.
- You receive teaching, training, mentoring and coaching throughout the program – and into the future.
- It will help you clarify your personal calling.
- You’ll develop valuable life and professional skills which will provide benefit beyond the apprenticeship program.
*part-time participation may require more than 2 years.
The vision for this program comes from our Calling which is, “To advance the gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom into the nations through spiritual generations of labourers living and discipling among the lost.”
Our primary aim is to train and develop young men and women who will faithfully and purposefully invest their lives in a few – walking alongside them life-on-life and helping them to grow in their relationship with Christ and to invest their lives in others. In this way, we hope to build generations of labourers – everyday workers – who are actively impacting the lives of those around them throughout every phase of life.
Our desire is for this to be more than just a course in “how to do ministry” but rather a life-changing, direction-setting experience in ministry which influences people now and for generations to come – even beyond what you may see in your lifetime.
Some of what you’ll do. . .
- Step out in faith into ministry and mission.
- Partner with a local team, serving as a labourer and investing in the lives of a few.
- Inﬂuence others in a dynamic life-on-life way.
- Learn to use the Bible naturally in evangelism and discipleship.
- Develop skills in leading small group bible studies.
- Participate in planning, organising and leading various aspects of the local ministry.
- Trust God through the process of fundraising.
- Personal study and application in developing your relationship with God and Christ-like character.